Monday, June 11, 2012

Belmont Stakes

I'll Have Another was pulled from the Belmont the night before the race on account of a tendon injury and was actually retired. The horse won five out of his seven races. And so, Once again, we must wait another year to get the chance to see a Triple Crown Winner. (If I had a bucket list, this would be on it somewhere). The loss was rather a dissapointment to me and I still haven't gotten over it enough to watch the Belmont without I'll Have Another (Until I was writing this post and had to find it for you). A horse named "Union Rags" won by a neck in the Belmont.
You can read a little bit about him here.

He's the horse on the inside in this picture:


And here is the footage for the Belmont Stakes. Enjoy!



1 comment:

Shi of Narnia said...

it's such a disappointment! :(
i wanted a Triple Crown winner!