Monday, May 7, 2012

A Schedule of Events

So here is my basic outline idea for this blog as of now. I welcome and want ANY great ideas you all have for making this an interesting, family-friendly, horsey blog!

Basically, I want to do a few things weekly such as Monday will be a new horse quote, Thursday an "herb of the week" for plants and herbs that are either helpful or harmful to horses, and on Saturday I am planning on having a video which is related in some way to horses; the subject could be anything.

Between these regurlarly scheduled things I am going to have a variety of Famous Horse Bios, Natural Healthcare Subjects, Horse Book Reviews, Horse Movie Reviews, Natural Horsemanship Tips (ones that I have read or discovered for myself), Horse devotionals (i.e., things that God teaches me about Himself through my love for His amazing creatures), and any type of remniscing-type writing which I may attempt-about horses of course; nothing else for this blog! Perhaps in future I could secure some interviews from horsey-type people?  Let me know through your comments what your thoughts are!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LEACHION! This is awesome! Can you send me email alerts every time you post so that I can see it (I never really go to blogger anymore)? Pretty please?? And you can interview me anytime you'd like ^_^

Horse Lover said...

Hey Lijya! Thanks! Yes, I will update you. :-D

Amy Stam said...

can you send me email alerts too??? :)